DO YOU NEED HELP?
If you have any questions or need help to make your shipment you can check our website www.dhl.es.
In case you need to send something at this moment but you can't get to the nearest DHL Service Point, please click here and you will be able to send your shipment online in a convenient way.
RESTRICTED AND FORBIDDEN GOODS
There are some FORBIDDEN goods that DHL can't transport, not only for legal purposes but because of our company's policy. On the other hand, some goods are RESTRICTED depending on the particularities of the recipient country.
In our Most Popular Destinations section, you will find a list by country in which you can meet the requirements of each, before sending anything with DHL.
- SILVER OR GOLD INGOTS
- DANGEROUS FUELS
- DRUGS/NARCOTICS (ilegal ones)
- WEAPONS (part of weapons or ammunition)
- HUMAN REMAINS (including ash)
- GAME ITEMS (including cards)
- PERISHABLE GOODS
- DRUGS AND ANABOLIC STEROIDS
- PASSPORTS, MOVIES AND VIDEOS
- JEWELLERY, PRECIOUS METALS AND STONES
- SKINS, TOBACCO
- CREDIT CARDS
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED WITH THE SHIPMENT:
For the shipment of goods outside the European Union or to the Canaries you will need to give or send your ID's photocopy to your DHL Service Point, as well as the delivery note and the declaration that you are sending ir, that will be prepared at the Service Point. This documentation is required by Spanish Customs and the recipient country's Customs
The shipment of goods to a Non-European Country or to the Canaries might generate expenses on the recipient country's customs that are NOT included on the shipment's price. These costs are established by the recipient goverment and have nothing to do with DHL. If these kind of expenses or taxes arise at the country's customs, the cost will have to be paid by the addressee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DHL will always comply with the current transportation terms and conditions. For more information, please click here.
All goods transported by DHL will be insured according to the Transportation Law.
01. For international shipments, DHL's liability is limited under the terms of the Montreal Convention. DHL's liability is limited to 22 Special Drawing Rights per kilogram.
02. For domestic shipments travelling by ground transportation, DHL's liability is limited under the terms of the applicable ground transportation law. DHL's liability shall not exceed one third of the IPREM/day/KG.
The above shall only apply if the demonstrable value of the goods exceeds the maximum compensation value. If this is not the case, compensation shall be made for the value of the goods.
DHL's liability is strictly limited to loss and damage directly to the shipment and to the per kilogram limits above. All other types of loss and/or damage are excluded.
ESTIMATED TRANSIT TIME AND ONLINE SHIPMENT TRACKING:
Transit times are estimated and not guaranteed. You can get more information by clicking here.
If you wish to track your shipment online, enter your delivery note number here.
If you want to make a claim you can process it here.